What does it cost?
Assessment Centers cost:
- $1,795.00 for a Single Individual
- $1,995.00 for a Married Couple
Additional Fee Information:
- If you are married, your spouse must attend the center with you, no exceptions.
- A $500.00 deposit is due immediately upon registration to confirm your place in the specific assessment center. This deposit is non-refundable and may not be transferred to another date.
- The balance of the cost will be due 30 days prior to the beginning of the center. Balances received within 30 days of the beginning of the center will be subject to a late penalty of $150.00.
- Organizations that are sponsoring candidates in the assessment process are expected to send at least one observer who will act in the capacity of an assessor during the center with appropriate training and guidance. If an organization chooses not to supply one or more observers then the organization will need to pay an additional assessment fee of $400.00.
- The observers will also be asked to pay $50.00 per person to assist with the cost of food and snacks during the center. They will also be asked to pay for their own housing.
Candidates, register here:
Assessors, register here: